"Simple, Compact & Ideal for The Visually Impaired"
This Talking Alarm Clock For Blind People has a loud speaking voice, variable alarm function and optional hourly time alerts. Designed for ensuring the safety of...
Not quite what you're looking for? Click here to browse our other clocks
- Blind people
- Those is a visual impairment (e.g. macular degeneration)
- People who like to travel and take an alarm with them
Talking Clock & Temperature - (Speaking Clock)
This talking alarm clock for blind people or the visually impaired with speak the time and the temperature loudly and clearly in a female English voice. This talking clock has two clever options to illuminate the screen and start talking:
The time and temperature are spoken in the following format:
- Press the button on top marked 'talking light'. Where the button is can be felt by using the protruding plastic dents, ideal for the blind or visually impaired.
- The talking clock has rubber feet underneath which sense the weight of a hand on top, which will also illuminate the screen and start talking.
"The time is 3:08PM or 15:08, the temperature is 24.3 degrees Celsius" or "The time is 15:08, the temperature is 24.3 degrees Fahrenheit" You can select whether you want the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
Excellent Alarm Function - (Talking Alarm Clock With Snooze)
- This talking alarm clock has an excellent alarm function to wake you up in the morning, wherever you are!
- There's also an optional snooze function which will alarm at 5 minute intervals up to 10 times after the first alarm.
- You've also got 20 different alarm sounds to choose from, so you can wake up to whatever alarm or music sounds you like.
Hourly Chime Function - (Know The Time Without Touching)
- This talking alarm clock for blind or visually impaired people has an option to tell you when it's the beginning of a new hour.
- This can be either with a chime or by talking the time and temperature
- This can be 24 hours a day or just between 6AM and 9PM
Frequently Asked Questions Q: Is the clock face illuminated at night?
A: The screen is illuminated when the button on the top is pressed or the device is pushed down from the top.
Specifications: Talking Alarm Clock For Blind / Visually Impaired Dimensions:
Height: 6cm (2.4") Width: 11cm (4.3") Depth: 11cm (4.3") Batteries:
2 x AA (Not Included)