GPS Key-Ring / Pendant / Necklace – Full Walkthrough Video
“A Versatile GPS Tracker, Packed With Features & More Likely to be Worn”
This Personal Tracking GPS Necklace is multi-purpose and ideal as a…
- Dementia Tracker / Alzheimer’s. (those that wander / the elderly)
- Tracker for people with medical conditions. (e.g. at risk of falling / having seizures)
- Tracker for Kids / Young Children
- Tracker for people with mental health problems
- Tracker for vulnerable individuals (e.g. learning difficulties like Autism or Down Syndrome)
- Tracker for lone workers (Track your employees and keep them safe in the field)
GPS Jewellery, Key-Ring & Pendant – (Versatile & Discrete)
Most GPS trackers are stigmatising or bulky. This can be worn on a key-ring, as jewellery, around the neck or in a bag / pocket.
- From years of experience, we’ve learned that lots of GPS trackers are inappropriate in size and design.
- This GPS necklace makes a great alternative to a bulky GPS watch or plastic pendant.
- There’s no point giving someone a tracker if they won’t wear it or will forget to take it with them.
- Many of our customers buy this as a gift for their loved one, making it more likely they’ll wear it out of choice.
- Available in different 3 colours with matching accessories.
How can this Personal GPS Device be used/worn? (choose when adding to the basket)
- Jewellery Necklace (Real Silver): Unlike other trackers, this GPS necklace looks like a real piece of jewellery. Easily disguised as a locket or pendant.
- Lanyard: Ideal for those looking for function over style, we have a range of colours available to wear easily and comfortably around the neck.
- Key Ring / Bag Clip: Our personal GPS device can be purchased with a simple clip, making it easy to attach to keys, the inside of bags, belt loops and other items.
Real-Time Location Updates on Mobile App or Desktop – GPS Necklace
Keep track of your loved one, directly from your smartphone, tablet or computer with 3 months of location history.
- Track from the FREE smartphone app on Android smartphones or iPhones (iOS)
- Track from any computer, laptop or tablet using the FREE tracking website.
+ Ideal for companies like care homes who’s staff may not have company mobiles.
- Both the app and tracking website use Google maps.
- Location updates every minute, 10 minutes or 1 hour (customisable for a longer battery life).
- No limit to the number of people that can track one tracker, at no extra cost.
- No limit to the number of trackers that can be tracked by one person / smartphone / computer, at no extra cost.
- View and replay up to 3 months of location history at any time.
Change Location Update Frequency on the Fly – GPS Necklace
Preserve battery then be right behind them if they go missing or need help
- Most tracking devices cannot have their location update frequency updated remotely
- Those that can, often require you to wait until the end of the update cycle for the change to take place
+ This means you could be agonisingly waiting for the next update when your loved one is missing.
- This GPS necklace allows you to change how often the location updates remotely, at any time. This means you can save battery with less frequent updates, then decrease it to 1 min updates if they’re missing.
Mark Areas, Know When They Leave / Enter (GeoFences) – GPS Jewellery
Instant alerts when they leave or enter an area set by you. Ideal as a dementia tracker for wandering.
- From your smartphone or computer, you can create circular areas on a map from 100m up to 5km in size.
- You’ll be alerted by an audible app notification on your smartphone when they either enter or leave that area, great for elderly loved ones.
- No limit to the number of geofences (safe areas) you can have. Add, edit or delete them at any time from the app or a computer.
- Customise geofences with different names to easily distinguish them e.g. home, day care centre, doctors surgery etc. Ideal for dementia wandering.
SOS Button & 2-Way Calls w/ Automatic Answer – GPS Personal Alarm
SOS button for emergencies, 2-way calling and calls to the device can automatically answer so you can hear their surroundings.
- Our personal GPS tracking necklace has an inbuilt SOS Button. The wearer simply holds it for 2 seconds to raise the alarm. It can be cancelled at any time.
- After triggering, it will send a notification via the smartphone app to all paired devices and trigger a call to the contacts set. They can hear you and you can hear them.
- If 1 SOS is number set, it will call twice if they do not answer the first time. If multiple numbers set, it will move on to the next contact if the 1st doesn’t answer after 2 attempts.
- Unlike other GPS devices, the wearer does not need to press or do anything to answer a call.
+ This makes it an ideal dementia tracker for those who may not remember how to do so.
+ This is useful to contact a loved ones when they’ve gone wandering and reassure them you’re on the way, before being able to get there.
- Only preset ‘white-list’ numbers are able to call the device, this avoids an unsolicited or scam callers being able to speak with your loved one.
- Do not disturb mode: Sets times of the day when the device cannot be called. Ideal for not interrupting things like events, church or school.
Long-Lasting Smart Battery – GPS Jewellery
Lasting up to 5 days without needing a recharge, smart settings customisable to your needs.
- Our GPS Jewellery Tracker goes to ‘sleep’ when no movement has been detected in 10 mins. This is a smart battery saving feature that avoids many updates from the same place.
- Our GPS Jewellery Tracker has 3 location update frequencies, so you can customise to your needs.
Please note: The estimations below are dependent on how often the wearer moves.
+ Every 60 seconds: Ideal to be alerted as soon as someone’s left a certain area. Est. battery life is 1-3 days in this mode.
+ Every 10 mins: Still regular location updates but a longer battery, a good middle ground. Est. battery life is 2-4 days in this mode.
+ Every 60 mins: Better suited for those who can’t ensure their loved one charges the device regularly. Est. battery life is 3-5 days in this mode.
- You can change these update frequencies at any time, you won’t have to wait until the end of the update ‘cycle’.
- You’ll receive alerts on the app when the battery is getting low, to ensure you’ve got time to get it charged before it runs out.
- This personal tracking device takes 2 hours or less to charge from completely empty to full.
- Our GPS Jewellery Tracker charges using a simple USB charging cable, which comes free in the box.
We recommend using a high-quality USB charging plug from a well-known brand. Avoid using unbranded charging plugs, as they may have insufficient voltage protection and cause damage to the battery.
Water & Dust Resistant – GPS Jewellery For Elderly
Able to withstand splashes and dust, this GPS necklace is well-built and resilient.
- Our GPS jewellery tracker is water and dust resistant to IP54
+ Protected against water spray up to 60° from vertical.
+ Protection against solid bodies larger than 1mm wide (e.g. fine tools/small etc).
- This device is not suitable to be worn in the bath or shower.
How Much Does it Cost? – Affordable Peace of Mind
There is no contract and the service is paid monthly via debit or credit card, which can be cancelled at any time*
The monthly bundle includes unlimited tracking, up to 60** mins of talk time (from the device) and works in 31 European countries at no extra cost!
You’ll also have access to specialist & unlimited tech support from the TechSilver team through email, live chat or over the phone.
All this for only £9.95 / €11.95 per month (With VAT relief) (Less than 39p per day!)
How are the monthly payments setup?
We understand that sometimes the person buying the GPS device may not be the same person paying the monthly fee. So to make it easier, we separate the payment methods.
- After buying your tracker, you’ll get an email with a subscription link.
- Simply click the link and subscribe using a credit or debit card.
- We’ll set up, test and send out your GPS tracker.
GPS Bracelet / GPS Watch – Great Alternative e.g. Dementia Tracker
Many people are looking for a ‘GPS Bracelet’, but they don’t really exist in traditional bracelet form.
- The closest thing to a GPS bracelet on the market are GPS watches, which aren’t appropriate for many wearers (particularly women)
- Our GPS pendant / necklace is a great alternative to a ‘GPS bracelet’, as it looks like jewellery and is much more likely to be worn / remembered.
- If you’re searching online for a ‘GPS bracelet’, you’ll see that you can’t get them aimed for elderly users or as a dementia tracker.
Specifications – Mini GPS Tracker
Size: L 38mm (1.5″) x W 38mm (1.5″) x D 16mm (0.6″)
Weight: 20g / 0.7oz
Material: PMMA & Polycarbonate
Battery Capacity: 500mAh
Locating Technology: GPS AGPS, Wi-Fi & LBS
Location Accuracy: GPS up to 5m, Wi-Fi 15-100m, LBS 100-1000+m
Durability: Water-resistant (Splash-proof) IP54, functions -20 °C to +70 °C
Which countries does it work in?: The UK, anywhere in Europe or on the European continent. If you’re not sure if your country is within this, please ask us.
What you get
1 x GPS Necklace Tracker
1 x Jewellery Necklace (24 inch/610mm length) or
1 x Lanyard or
1 x Handbag / Key Clip
1 x Micro USB Charging Cable
1 x Instruction Guide
Instructional Videos Sent Via Email
This device does not come with a USB charging plug.
*Subscription cancellations must be given at least 30 days before the billing date (1st of each month). The full monthly subscription will still be due and non-refundable if the device is returned, this is because it will have been connected for the time it was owned.
**Exceeding the allowance of mins will incur a charge of £0.20 / €0.25 / / per minute over the allowance of 60 mins. Extra mins can be added to your plan for £4.95 / €5.95 with VAT Relief for 30 mins.