“Personal Alarm For Elderly: Instant Alerts When The Button is Pressed”
This Personal Alarm For Elderly was developed with clinical professionals to alert family, carers or local authorities as soon as an alarm is raised.
Designed for helping…
- Elderly people
- Frail people
- People with Parkinson’s disease
- People that have just come out of hospital
- People with a disability
How does it work?: Personal Alarm For Elderly
Up to 10 people or organisations can be called automatically as soon as the alarm is triggered
- The wearer triggers the easy-press button on their pendant (either on their wrist or around their neck), anywhere in their home or garden*
- The personal alarm will show a green light to confirm an alert has been successfully sent.
- The base unit will automatically call up to 10 emergency numbers, as many times as you set
– Call Contact 1: three times
– Call Contact 2: two times
– Call Contact 3: four times etc.The base unit will attempt to call this series of contacts up to 15 times, giving plenty of opportunity to acknowledge the alert.
- When you answer the call, the device will speak a recorded message ‘Alarm Detected’, simply press 4 on your keypad to be put through to the base unit in the wearer’s home, which has a very loud speaker and microphone. You can then speak with the individual, or you if can’t hear them, get someone to check on them or call the emergency services.
The device knows when it has reached a voicemail or answering machine, and will move on to the next contact.
Looking for a Portable Personal Alarm for Elderly that works anywhere, not just at home? Click here
No Call Centres, No Hassle: Personal Alarm For Elderly
Most personal alarms need costly call centres, ours goes straight through to you and your closest.
- Unlike many others, our personal alarm for elderly goes straight through to the numbers you set, not a call centre.
- No call centre means we can pass the cost-savings on to you, so a cheaper monthly fee than others.
- Utilise your existing network of family, friends, neighbours and carers. Avoid unnecessary and stressful visits from the emergency services.
- If necessary, you and your network of contacts can call the emergency services when alerted, no-matter how far you are from your loved one.
Easy-Press Technology: Personal Alarm For Elderly
Triggering the alarm should be easy for anyone, regardless of dexterity
- EPC (Easy Press Concept) has been specifically designed for people that have reduced hand or finger function.
- Those suffering from conditions like Parkinson’s or arthritis should be able to press the button with ease.
How is it Worn?: Personal Alarm For Elderly
Our personal alarm can be worn comfortably around either the wrist or neck
- Wrist-Worn: Our personal elderly alarm comes with a comfortable hypoallergenic strap which can we worn around any sized wrist, as well as two holders to keep the strap tucked in and secure.
- Neck-Worn: An adjustable neck-chord is included with our personal elderly alarm.
Extra-Long Battery Life: Personal Alarm For Elderly
Our personal elderly alarm has an average of a 5 year battery life!
- Send it back to us and we’ll replace FREE of charge whenever it’s getting low.
- You’ll be alerted by the lights on the device when it’s time to replace the battery.
- Lithium battery means high-tech long-lasting quality.
Modern, Comfortable, Non-Stigmatising Design: Personal Alarm For Elderly
Why shouldn’t pendants look as good as they function?
- Modern, Swedish design. No stigmatising red “I need help” button. This means it’s much less likely to be worn and not removed.
- Elasticated fit to snugly surround any wrist.
- Our personal alarm for elderly comes with a comfortable hypoallergenic strap (to avoid allergic reactions).
Waterproof + Rugged Build: Personal Alarm For Elderly
The last thing you want to worry about is breaking your personal alarm
- Waterproof: (IP67), this means it’s OK to be submerged in up to 1m of water for up to 30 minutes, so fine for showering or bathing and even swimming (at the surface).
- Shock resistant: It’s resistant to everyday dropping or bashing without breaking
How Much Does it Cost?: Personal Alarm For Elderly
Other Companies lease you a personal alarm that’s been used by someone else, we provide only brand new equipment that’s yours to keep!
- You purchase the personal alarm from us for a one-off price, the sim connectivity is then paid via a monthly subscription.
- There is no ‘contract’ and the service is pre-paid monthly via credit/debit card, which can be cancelled at any time.
- The bundle includes unlimited usage anywhere in Europe.
- You’ll also receive specialist & unlimited tech support from the TechSilver team through email, live chat or over the phone.
All this for only £9.95 (with VAT relief) per month & no contract (Less than 33p per day!)
How are the monthly payments setup?
We understand that sometimes the person buying the personal alarm may not be the same person paying the monthly fee. So to make it easier, we separate the payment methods.
- After the checkout, you’ll be emailed our subscription page
- Simply fill it out. We’ll then prepare your new Personal Alarm + Base Unit
- It will be sent out FREE via 1st class Royal Mail the same day (if ordered before 4:00PM GMT Mon-Fri)
Frequently Asked Questions: Personal Alarm For Elderly
Q: What’s the range of the personal alarm for elderly?
A: Our elderly alarm’s range is up to 150m from the base unit.
Q: Can I use this outside Europe?
A: It’s set up to work in some other countries, please contact us to ask.
What’s in The Box?: Personal Alarm For Elderly
1 x Home Base Unit
1 x Power Supply for Home Base Unit
1 x Instruction Manual (English)
1 x Personal Alarm w/ Wrist Strap
1 x Neck Strap for Personal Alarm
Specifications: Personal Alarm For Elderly
Dimensions: 39 x 32 x 11mm (1.3 x 1.5 x 0.5″)
Power: Long-Lasting replaceable battery (average 2 year lifespan) – Lithium type CR 2032
Water Resistance: IP67
Home Base Unit for Personal Alarm
Dimensions: 200 x 175 x 40 mm (1.3 x 1.5 x 0.5″)
Power: 230VAC/7.5VDC, 1.0A
(Coming Soon) Add Extra Sensors from just £2 per month
All these sensors will work with your existing home base unit
- Bed Exit Sensor
- Bogus Caller Button
- CO2 Alarm
- Heat / Smoke Alarm
- Emergency Pull Chord
* up to 150m from base unit.
*Subscription cancellations must be given at least 30 days before the billing date (1st of each month). The full monthly subscription will still be due and non-refundable if the device is returned, this is because it will have been connected for the time it was owned.