“A Secure & Reliable Police Approved Key Safe For Elderly“
Key Safe For Elderly
This police approved key safe for elderly people provides a secure way for the right people to gain access to a home, quickly and safely.
Who is this key safe for elderly people useful for?
- Elderly people that need to allow others access to their home.
- Those at risk of falls, who may require the emergency services to let themselves in.
- Disabled individuals or those with low mobility who struggle to answer the door.
- People who have regular carer visits and want an easy way to let them in.
Why Have a Key Safe For Elderly?
The average cost of replacing a door after forced entry is £1000, let the right people in fast, whenever required.
- Ambulance staff aren’t authorised to force entry in to a property, meaning delays for emergency medical treatment while they wait for support.
- Key safes for elderly people at risk of falls can save crucial time for treating life threatening or serious injuries (e.g. a broken hip).
- Carers are able to maximise time in the home, as they don’t need to collect and drop off keys.
- People with limited mobility may find it difficult to answer the door, a key safe for elderly makes visiting much easier for everyone.
- If someone regularly loses keys, a police approved key safe is a simple way to avoid further losses, as they don’t need to take it with them.
- Health services are able to discharge someone from hospital sooner, as carers and blue light services can access their home.
How Does a Key Safe For Elderly Work?
Simple and effective, easy external key storage.
- Manually set a secure numerical code in seconds, change whenever required (over 4000 possible combinations).
- Twist the handle to lock or unlock, store up to 6 keys on the built in hook.
- No electronic parts, 100% mechanical means it lasts longer and there’s less to go wrong.
Is it Easy to Install my Key Safe For Elderly?
You don’t need to be a DIY or security expert to get set up.
- Comes with FREE extra-secure self-tapping masonry screws, no raw plugs required.
- Includes template for easily marking screw holes. All you need is a drill and drill bit.
- Easy to follow instructional videos sent after purchase.
How Secure is the Key Safe For Elderly?
Police approved, security accredited and home insurance certified.
- Made from super-tough zinc alloy metal, almost impossible to break.
- Nearly all home insurance providers: “No claim for theft from a client’s home would be compromised or prejudiced”.
Including Direct Line, Green Flag, Churchill, AIG, Groupama Insurances, AVIVA, FORTIS in partnership with AGE UK & More.
- Independent rating from the LPCB (Loss Prevention Certified Board). LPS 1175 “Intruder resistant building components”.
FAQ: Key Safe For Elderly
Q: Can someone break in to my key safe for elderly?
A: Through independent testing, it was concluded that heavyweight power tools would be required to break the key safe. During testing, It took the fire department over 9 mins to get it off the wall, they’d then still need to penetrate the key safe itself. Essentially, it’s easier to break in to a home than it is this key safe for elderly.
Box Contents: Key Safe For Elderly
- 1 x Key safe for elderly with hardened plastic cover
- 4 x Self-tapping masonry screws
- 1 x Instruction manual
- 1 x Code change tool
- External Dimensions: 149mm (5.88″) x 81.03mm (3.19″) x 63.5mm (2.5″)
- Internal Dimensions: 81.28mm (3.2″) x 50.8mm (2″) x 22.86mm (0.9″)
- Weight: 1.7kg