“Pour Hot Drinks With Ease”
Why Buy This Kettle Tipper?
- Allows easy pouring of a kettle, especially for those that struggle picking up heavy items.
- This kettle tipper is designed specifically for jug kettles (with a spout).
- Pivots on raised wire frame.
- Gentle pressure on the handle to easily pour hot drinks.
- Velcro strap for secure holding of Kettle.
- It’s ideal for Arthritis, Parkinson’s, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, MS, RSI & anything that causes grip problems.
- Easily wiped clean with a damp cloth.
Benefits of this Kettle Tipper?
- No more struggling to pour hot drinks.
- Reduce the risk of spillages, scoldings and burns from accidents.
- Added independence, less likely to require support to make a hot drink.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What kind of kettle does this kettle tipper fit?
A: It’s designed for kettles that can be removed for their base (cordless). The tipper fits most sizes of kettle.
Q: How do you use the kettle tipper?
A: Simply boil the kettle as normal, then place on to the base of the tipper, fasten the strap, position your cup and and gently apply pressure to the handle to pour.
Q: How big is it?
A: The dimensions are 262 x 210 x 190 mm. It weighs 405g.
The kettle tipper is perfect for anyone who struggles with the weight. The kettle tipper allows anyone to pour drinks with ease. This product is perfect to keep safe while pouring hot drinks, an ergonomic easy to use design means the product is ideal to make life easier for those who suffer with problems with grip.
If you have any questions about the Kettle Tipper allowing you to pour drinks with ease or any other product on our site. Please contact our team for expert advice.
If this is not the product you were looking for, please click here to be redirected to our homepage.