How much does delivery cost?
Many products have FREE Next Day Delivery (labelled on the page)
- All orders being delivered to a UK address have FREE delivery if the total is more than £99
- Want it quickly? ‘UK Priority’ takes 1-2 working days (but usually the next working day) – £4.95 per order
- Want the cheapest option? ‘UK Economy’ is 3-4 working days – £3.45 per order
- We also offer ‘Guaranteed by 1PM or 9AM Next Working Day’ on many products
What time do I have to order by for my items to be processed that day?
- Order before 4:00PM GMT for your order to be processed that day (Mon-Fri).
How long will it take to arrive (UK)?
- Between the next working day and up to 4 working days, just select the delivery option right for you at our checkout
Delivery (Outside UK)
- Shopping from within the EU? This should take 3-5 working days from day of dispatch.
- Shopping from outside the EU? This should take up to 5-7 working days from day of dispatch.
- Although nearly all items have no issues, we cannot be held responsible for any delays due to customs in the delivery country
Can I have my purchase/s delivered to a different location to my billing address?
Yes, simply tick the box next to the words ‘Deliver to a different address?’ at the checkout and enter the name and address of where you’d like it delivered.
Will all my items arrive together?
As items are sometimes coming from different places, they will not always arrive together, however they will all arrive securely and speedily.
Do you offer international delivery?
Yes we do! Simply enter which country you’re in at the checkout and our system will automatically show how much delivery costs and how long it should take to arrive.
What if i’m not in to receive my delivery?
- Most of our orders will be left with a neighbour or a attempted delivery note will be put through your door.
- Phone cases should fit through your letterbox
- Please note that some high value items cannot be left with a neighbour or in your ‘safe place’
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions
Moneyback Trial (UK)
- Any products with our “Moneyback trial” banner (above) are entitled to our 100% risk-free Moneyback Trial offer
- Let us know within 30 days of delivery if the product does not meet your needs and you get free returns and a 100% refund*
- We’ll provide a FREE returns label and give a full refund.
Cancellation and returns
- Tell us you’d like to return an item up to 30 days from delivery for a refund, exchange or replacement
- Please contact us to so we can provide the returns address and instructions
- Goods must be undamaged and in their original condition with all their original packaging, also undamaged, to qualify for a refund.
Full details can be found below
- Please notify us if there’s a problem with your purchase, we can usually solve it.
- All goods with a guarantee are covered against faulty workmanship
- If established as faulty we will provide a postage label to return your purchase or pay for your return postage
- Once we’ve received and tested your purchase, we’ll send out a replacement.
Full details can be found below
You can cancel your order ‘contract’ at any time up to 30 days after the day of delivery, however your purchase/s must meet the following conditions…
If you cancel and the good/s were not faulty at the time of delivery, you must return the goods within 14 days of cancellation, complete with original undamaged packaging to us and/or our supplier (or any other UK address specified by us), at your own expense. The item must meet these conditions to qualify for a refund.
To organise a return, please e-mail, phone us or write to us, with your order number, the product/s you’d like to return and your reason for wanting to return them. Please do not send back items without contacting us first or you may not qualify for a refund
You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage.
You are responsible for the condition of the item/s until it is delivered to the returns address provided. If you or the courier you send them back to us via fails to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we reserve the right to refuse the return and refund.
We will refund all monies paid to us by you excluding any postage / carriage within 30 days, less any costs due under this contract.
If you do not respond when a refund is denied and/or requires input, the product may be disposed of after 90 days.
This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights – for example, if goods are faulty.
- You can cancel your subscription with us at any time, just contact us
- There’s no cancellation fees or setup fees.
- Subscription cancellations must be given at least 30 days before the billing date (1st of each month).
- Please Note – Grievances with payments or issues with orders and subscriptions can be resolved easily by contacting TechSilver directly.
- TechSilver reserve the right to discontinue service for items/orders disputed by an individual with their bank.
- Customers are responsible for any associated costs of payments disputed with a bank for an order or subscription charged through TechSilver.
- TechSilver reserves the right to pursue debt reclamation measures for outstanding balances or dispute charges incurred in the event of disputes ruling against TechSilver’s favour or in the case of late subscription payments being overdue.
Faulty Goods / Guarantee
If there is a problem with the goods, please notify us providing details of the problem. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
You have 30 days from the day the item is delivered for you to ‘reject’ the item/s and return them to TechSilver or a UK address of our choosing. Up until 30 days from the day the item was delivered, if the item is proven to be faulty from inspection by TechSilver or any party nominated by TechSilver, then you have the right to a refund, repair or replacement.
After 30 days from receiving the item/s, you are no longer entitled to a refund, but are entitled to a repair or a replacement, if the item is proven to be faulty from inspection by TechSilver or any party nominated by TechSilver.
All goods are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty against faulty workmanship and materials, subject to the terms and conditions of that warranty.
Please note the manufacturer’s warranty is void if repairs or attempted repairs are attempted by any party other than us or those approved by us in writing.
The manufacturer’s warranty is provided in addition to the rights that the law says you have as a consumer and accordingly, your statutory rights are not affected.
If an exchange is necessary, this will be arranged without unreasonable delay and without charge. Replacement goods will not be dispatched until the original goods have been received by us and checked.
We will cover the cost of returning goods to us, however on inspection if the goods are not faulty we will charge you for the collection and will return them to you. You will be required to cover our reasonable return postage costs.
Within this time scale we will replace defective goods free of charge, at our discretion, providing that you have returned to us any faulty goods upon request.
If an item is no longer available we will offer an alternative. However our liability will be to replace the faulty goods only and we are unable to guarantee an exact match. In this instance you will have the option of a refund.
Where we replace faulty goods you are responsible for their disposal if they have not previously been returned to us.
Rarely we are unable to guarantee and exact colour match due to national stock levels, in this instance you have the option of a replacement in a different colour or waiting till the original colour’s product is back in stock.
All warranties are for protection against faulty goods and do not apply if the product has sustained any damaging treatment e.g. drops, falls, water emersion, electrical damage, heat damage etc.
Standard terms and conditions for purchase of goods and/or services of TechSilver Ltd.
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
By purchasing from our website, you agree to our terms and conditions, laid out above.
If you have a question about our delivery our returns that we have not answered above, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
*The goods returned under the “Moneyback Trial” should be in a condition deemed acceptible by us to be used again.