How much does delivery cost?
- All our orders have FREE delivery if the total is more than £99.
- Want it quickly? ‘UK Priority’ takes 1-2 working days (but usually the next working day) – £4.95 per order
- Want the cheapest option? ‘UK Economy’ is 3-4 working days – £3.45 per order
What time do I have to order by for my items to be processed that day?
- Order before 4:15PM GMT for your order to be processed that day
How long will it take to arrive (UK)?
- Between the next working day and up to 4 working days, just select the delivery option right for you at our checkout
International Customers (Outside the UK)
- Shopping from within the EU? This should take 3-5 working days from day of dispatch.
- Shopping from outside the EU? This should take up to 5-7 working days from day of dispatch.
Can I have my purchase/s delivered to a different location to my billing address?
Yes, simply tick the box next to the words ‘Deliver to a different address?’ at the checkout and enter the name and address of where you’d like it delivered.
Will all my items arrive together?
As items are sometimes coming from different places, they will not always arrive together, however they will all arrive securely and speedily.
Do you offer international delivery?
Yes we do! Simply enter which country you’re in at the checkout and our system will automatically show how much delivery costs and how long it should take to arrive.
What if i’m not in to receive my delivery?
- Most of our orders will be left with a neighbour or a attempted delivery note will be put through your door.
- Phone cases should fit through your letterbox
- Please note that some high value items cannot be left with a neighbour or in your ‘safe place’
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions
Cancellation and returns
TechSilver is a dedicated philanthropic store to help support later life, we never sell on used items and we suggest you donate them to someone in need if you no longer want them.
- Tell us you’d like to return an item up to 30 days from delivery for a refund, exchange or replacement
- Please contact us to so we can provide the returns address
- Goods must be undamaged and in their original condition with all their original packaging, also undamaged, to qualify for a refund.
- Send the item/s and we’ll be in contact to confirm your refund
Full details can be found below
- Please notify us if there’s a problem with your purchase, we can usually solve it.
- All goods with a guarantee are covered against faulty workmanship
- If established as faulty we will provide a postage label to return your purchase
- Once we’ve received and tested your purchase, we’ll send out a replacement or refund
Full details can be found below
You can cancel your order ‘contract’ at any time up to 30 days after the day of delivery, however your purchase/s must meet the following conditions…
If you cancel and the good/s were not faulty at the time of delivery, you must return the goods within 14 days of cancellation, complete with original undamaged packaging to us and/or our supplier (or any other UK address specified by us), at your own expense. The item must meet these conditions to qualify for a refund.
To organise a return, please e-mail, phone us or write to us, with your order number, the product/s you’d like to return and your reason for wanting to return them. Please do not send back items without contacting us first or you may not qualify for a refund
You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage.
If you or the courier you send them back to us via fails to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
We will refund all monies paid to us by you excluding any postage / carriage within 30 days, less any costs due under this contract.
This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights – for example, if goods are faulty.
Faulty Goods / Guarantee
If there is a problem with the goods, please notify us providing details of the problem. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
All goods are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty against faulty workmanship and materials, subject to the terms and conditions of that warranty.
The manufacturer’s warranty is provided in addition to the rights that the law says you have as a consumer and accordingly, your statutory rights are not affected.
If an exchange is necessary, this will be arranged without unreasonable delay and without charge. Replacement goods will not be dispatched until the original goods have been received by us and checked.
We will cover the cost of returning goods to us, however on inspection if the goods are not faulty we will charge you for the collection and will return them to you. You will be required to cover our reasonable return postage costs.
Within this time scale we will replace defective goods free of charge, at our discretion, providing that you have returned to us any faulty goods upon request.
If an item is no longer available we will offer an alternative. However our liability will be to replace the faulty goods only and we are unable to guarantee an exact match. In this instance you will have the option of a refund.
Where we replace faulty goods you are responsible for their disposal if they have not previously been returned to us.
Rarely we are unable to guarantee and exact colour match due to national stock levels, in this instance you have the option of a replacement in a different colour or waiting till the original colour’s product is back in stock.
All warranties are for protection against faulty goods and do not apply if the product has sustained any damaging treatment e.g. drops, falls, water emersion, electrical damage, heat damage etc.
If you have a question about our delivery our returns that we have not answered above, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help.